Hola!! Today we will learn how to order food in Spanish with a conversation in a restaurant and some vocabulary about Spanish food. After that you will practice that you have learned with interactive exercises. Enjoy it !!
How to order food in Spanish. Conversation
Ordering food in a restaurant
How to order food in Spanish. Vocabulary
¿Tienen alguna mesa libre? / Do you have any free table?
¿Qué quieren para beber? / What would you like to drink?
¿Prefieren comer a la carta o el menú del día? / Do you prefer to eat “a la carte! o the menu of the day?
De primero… / First course..
De segundo… / Second course…
Acompañamiento / Side dish
Perdone, ¿nos puede traer sal, porfavor? / Excuse me, Could you bring us salt, please?
¿Qué tal todo? ¿Les ha gustado? / Was everything all right?
¿Desean postre? / Would you like a dessert?
¿Quieren café o infusión? / Would you like some coffee o tea?
La cuenta, por favor / Could you bring me the bill, please?
¿Puedo pagar con tarjeta? / Can I pay by card?
- gazpacho: Cold soup made with onion, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and cucumber.
- pan con tomate: toast bread with grated tomato.
- ensalda: salad
- tortilla de patatas: Spanish omelette / potatoes omelette
- pollo asado: roasted chicken
- croquetas: croquettes
- jamón serrano: cured ham
- gambas al ajillo: garlic prawns
- calamares: fried squid rings